Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Chocolate Brownies


This is one of the most easiest and yummiest brownies recipe I have. I simply love it, especially when it rains, brownies with coffee is all I crave for. Even without frosting or walnuts they taste delish.. I don't like walnuts in brownies so I made them w/o it. Though I'm adding in recipe the amount, in case if you want to add it.

They are fudgy, irresistible... and they just melts in your mouth. Even if you are not a very good cook, these brownies will come out Perfect.. 

A must try!

Ingredients:
Butter 100 grams
Cocoa powder 3 tbsp
Eggs 2
Granulated sugar 1 cup
All Purpose Flour 3/4 cup
Baking powder 1/4 tsp
Walnuts chopped 1/2 cup
Salt a pinch




Method:
  1. In a saucepan, melt butter and cocoa powder, keep stirring as it melts. Do not cook. Remove from stove.
  2. Beat eggs until light and fluffy, add sugar keep beating on medium speed for 4-5 minutes. 
  3. Sieve all purpose flour and baking powder twice, fold it in the eggs mixture. Add a pinch of salt.
  4. Add melted butter and cocoa powder. Mix well.
  5. Add chopped walnuts (take 1 tbsp flour from 3/4 cup and dust chopped walnuts with it) than fold.
  6. Pour this batter into greased 8*8 inch square pan. Bake in preheated oven at 180° C for about 18-20 minutes. 
  7. Keep checking after 15 minutes, in case if it's done early. My oven takes around 18-20 minutes approx. 
  8. Cut in squares and serve. 

7 comments:

  1. they look delicious..i once tried making brownies. it was a good experience =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what I'm having for iftar now.
    I'm not quite a cook myself, but I can sense talent when I see it.
    Those brownies look wonderful. And professionally baked.
    Yummy. :D
    Keep up the good work here.
    They say criminals are guilty for crime.
    You're guilty of making people mouth-water, and starve for your food. XD
    Nice. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank u so much Shahzad :) I really appreciate your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your blog really i do <3
    and i am gonna do dis recipe nd i'll show you how it turns out

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww thanks Salma :)
    I'll be waiting for your feedback.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's been ages since i've been looking for good brownie recipes and yours is 'DA BEST EVER'.I just love it. Thanks so much for posting this.:D :)

    ReplyDelete

Share

Widgets

Print as PDF

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...