Egg noodles 1 packet
Chicken boneless 1 cup
Prawns 1 cup (optional)
Carrot 1, julienne
Onion ½ cup, cut into cubes
Capsicum 1, julienne
Cabbage ½ cup
Ketchup 4-5 tbsp
Salt ½ tsp
Chicken stock ½ cup
Garlic chopped 1 tbsp
Vinegar 2 tbsp
White pepper ½ tsp
Cornflour 1 tbsp (dissolved in ¼ cup of water)
Chili garlic sauce 2 tbsp
Sugar 2 tbsp
Egg, fried for garnish. (optional)
Green onion leaves, for garnishing
- Boil noodles for 5 minutes, strain and let them dry.
- Heat oil in a wok, deep fry noodles in batches (to form a nest) till crisp and keep aside.
- In a large pan, heat ¼ oil and saute chopped garlic.
- Add the chicken and prawns and saute until cooked through.
- Now add all the seasonings and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add all the vegetables, add chicken stock, when it starts to boil add dissolved cornflour.
- Stir continuously till the gravy is thick.
- Spread gravy over fried noodles nest in a platter.
- Top with fried egg (optional) and garnish with green onion leaves.
- Serve! :D